Join RMS, in partnership with R.J. Hedges & Associates on March 17th at 3pm Eastern to learn more about USP <800> Hazardous Drugs and how it impacts your pharmacy.
USP <800> Hazardous Drugs was implemented on December 1, 2019. But what exactly does that mean for you?
With misinformation and mass confusion, many pharmacies and pharmacists thought that USP <800> was delayed or their state wasn’t enforcing. Others were led to believe USP <800> only affects compounding practices. The truth is, the guideline for Hazardous Drugs is being enforced now, but it is different between states and between state and federal agencies. Every type of pharmacy, Compounding, Specialty, Retail and LTC is impacted. The question is, are you ready for a state or federal regulator? During the webinar, we'll help you:
- Understand what the current requirements are for USP <800>
- Discover why confusion exists with Hazardous Drugs
- Learn why the Assessment of Risk is so important
- Recognize the actions a pharmacy must take
- Comprehend what happens if you ignore USP <800>
To register for this free Webinar, email email@example.com, call 877-767-1060, or simply comment below. We look forward to seeing you there!